Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Painting a Celeb

On 21st of March according to our Hindi calender..we all celebrate Hindi New Year....it is denoted as Gudi parva, Ugadi etc in different regions of India...its a very auspicious day though we also celebrate Chaitra Nav-durga festival....welcoming Goddess Durga home and celebrate for 9 days.

I also celebrate these days, it gives you positive energy to overcome your negative thoughts. Whenever I feel happy I indulge myself in to my paintings....I love to paint, I can spent a whole day in painting. So I did....  

This time I paint a Tollywood, Bollywood  celeb who is very charming and genuine person.


Harshvardhan Rane









Making of this painting video 





Please If you Like the video do like my Facebook Page here https://www.facebook.com/akkizcanvasartlounge

I also take orders of portrait like this details on Fb page

Thank u 

2 comments: